Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fucking hell.

Sometimes. I feel like I'm a dog on a leash. Restricted by the string that ties me. Is it so hard to trust in me the way I trust you? 
Do you hear me asking you why you were online on whatsapp at this timing? 
Do you hear me asking what you are wearing right now ?
Do you see me controlling your money like as though it's my own?
You can't be so selfish. 
Think about it. 
Sometimes, you get so calculative. 
It hurts. 
Everytime you are right. I am wrong. 
You don't listen. 
I hate it. 
I hide my anger to protect this relationship. 
I hide my sadness to protect this relationship. 
And you? 
All you do, is tear us down slowly. 
I don't know what to do anymore. 
When you go to flight school. 
That's when everything will unfold. 
Even now you are just in NS. You behave like this. 
Reflect on your actions. Please. 
If you want this relationship as much as I do. 
Or you could throw me away like how you did 6 years ago.
Your bad temper. Will be the death of you in future.
You don't treat other people like this. 
So WHY ME. 
Love makes people blind. 
Really blind. 

No comments: