Monday, May 26, 2008

Okays, today had meeting.
Then was like, the stupid security guard.
So eff la cans.
Because i wore art club tee, and my sport shoes mah.
Like what the hell, say i cannot go in, cos not school attire.
WTH, please la, Jane tan didn't design the tee to have the NVSS logo or whatsoever.
Then they were like saying it doesn't have the nvss logo luh.
So we had an arguement. -.-
I was so effed up by them cans.
He said, this one not school shirt what.
I shouted back like, ITS A SCHOOL SHIRT LOH !
I'm thinking la.
Only "ERHEM" will side with them la.
KNS, you think i care.
Like, whats wrong with sport shoe and school tee.
Ok, fine, i went hilda's house to change shoes.
Came back and they found fault with my tee.
Simply wasting 37 mins of my time?
Then Sir derrick lent me his NP tee.
KNS. Im gonna make sure i come back as a lawyer and sue this 2 idiots.
Spoiled my entire morning la okays.
They stepped on my tail, and they are so damn frigging dead.
I'm not gonna let them off so easily, now i know, Habid's better ! :D
Anyways, these bunch of corrupt dogs aren't worth respecting.
And i mean it. I don't see why "ERHEM" gave them so much power.
They are like abusing it luh.
Okays, so effed up.
Shall blog later.
Ciaos.
effed up
):

No comments: