Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wells, today is half sucky and half rock-y.
Firstly, had to worry about the proposal that had to be passed up today at 2pm.
Extended to 5pm, still not enough time, then in the end, passed it up by 7.30.
So sorry for delays.
And i'm so thankful that sisi's helping me with the schedule.
It just simply killing my brain cells okays.
I'm worrying about practically everything in my life.
DUH.
Today was my grandmother's birthday, ate at Simei ITE.
I didn't know there was a restaurant there.
I ran around the track once. Fun alrights !
But luckily NVSS 's field is not that big.
And when i say big, i mean big.
Thats how i got a FAIL to a GOLD for NAPHA.
I practically ran for my life.
HAHA.
The annual camp is in 5 day's time. Im effing nervous.
Having a meeting on monday.
Im having high hopes on myself.
I just hope i won't disappoint myself, well, i don't know.

More than friends?
I doubt so.

No comments: