Monday, June 23, 2008

Didn't go for Survival camp.
Not because i pon-ed.
But i couldn't go. My house renovations were still on.
And i had to look after in case anything is lost.
There goes another badge.
Sorry for not blogging, i'm lazy !
For the past two weeks,
I have been Naruto-ing, or should say, anime-ing.
Wow, i could go on till 4 plus in the morning.
Its really a nice anime, but the fact that i don't like Naruto's face doesn't change.
And and and ! Sasuke damn chio pei laaa ! Lol !
Super super cute dao. ~
Today's the first day of school,
Was okay i guess. And changing math teacher.
God, i'm objecting like mad.
I'm sure to fail, confirm.
And, Huiying, don't be sad okays ?
Cheer up ! Maybe he's just not worth all that. (:
See ? The world is changing, everybody is.
Everything is. Well, i don't wanna live in this dimension.
Where facts are true, and the truth, reality.
I gave my all, but i guess i made the wrong decision.
Well, Sisi and i thought so, i guess.

P.S. Maybe i gave my all for the wrong thing, and the wrong person.

No comments: