Monday, June 16, 2008

Hey people. Im back from Hongkong,
I can say that i relaxed, got my mind off almost everything.
But its all slowly coming back, again.
Anyways, i shifted house :DD
Now i can stroll to school everyday. HAHA !
Ahhs, didn't shop enough in Hongkong.
Actually went to 3 places.
Hongkong, Macau and Zhuhai.
Don't worry, i didn't gamble !
Bought lotsa VCDs and DVDs, All Anime and 2 english.
Dirt cheap la cans.
Anyways. Thanks to those who keep tagging though i didn't even update. Lol.
And yeahs, thanks for cheering me up.
Survival camp, i don't know how.
I just realised its this coming thursday.
Everything is burning my my precious holidays,
Oh god. -.-
Ah. I forgot. My Amaths hmwk is with mr tan.
Oh shit. -.-
I don't know why im living in a world of craps.
BLAH.

No comments: