Sunday, July 20, 2008

okays. I'm here to blog.
Its 1.37am according to the clock now.
So tired la.
Finished my sketch of Deidara and Sasori.
And im soproud of myself.
Hahas.
I definitely miss art club.
Nostalgic. Hmms.
Hahas, anyways. Today was supposed to be 2A2'07 's BBQ.
I didn't turn up.
I felt that there wasn't a need for me to go.
Neither was i obliged to go.
So i spent my time wisely.
And stayed at home doing naruto stuff.
And just sketch sketch sketch.
Fun la i guess.
I love art.
Not everyone has a flair for it though.
Anyways. Friday was okay.
Okay, frankly speaking.
I detest Service day.
Though its for a good cause, yeahs.
But yeaps. Experience lots of things.
8 more days to OBS.
Gonna miss lotsa lessons.
Im dead. Hell yeah.
Going church later.
As in 10.15. Better turn in now.
Haiz.
Now i feel like i don't give a damn anymore.

No comments: