Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today was so-so.
Well, from what i know.
My days are never great Or splendid.
Before recess was still alright.
Played Naruto in class since Mr tan wasn't in.
I don't know what struck me during recess.
I felt so down.
I felt like as if i can sit at the concourse staring, like forever,
And i asked myself.
Is it even worth it ?
What am i doing ?
My grades are plunging.
And what have i done to make up for it.
Today Mr bala returned the test papers.
As expected, i did badly.
He said to me,
"You're a top student, and you should maintain that top student standard. "
And i told myself, yes i have to.
I know i should.
If not my future will be over.
So many things happened.
When God gives you something,
He will take another thing from you.
So that its fair to everyone.
I can't really say that God is being unfair to me.
I think i'm being unfair to myself.
Hah. Some people work and get what they deserve.
But some people work, yes.
But don't get anything at all.
This is just what i feel randomly.
People experience and learn from it.
Once bitten twice shy.
I was bitten once, and i got bitten again.
Isn't that a joke ?
When you said you loved me,
All i ever thought was.
"This is just a lie".
And in the end, i lied to myself.
Telling myself that this is true,
But now, its too good to be true.
I just never learn my lesson.
No matter how i tried to forget you.
I just realise i couldn't.
And everything's changing, when i turn around.

watashi no' sekai,
i hate it.

No comments: