Sunday, October 26, 2008

Alrightys. One last post for today and i'm done.
I tell you, Sky of Love is fantabulous.
Vanessa said : " if you don't cry watching this movie you not human ah. "
Then i said: " No la, i never cry. HAHA. "
BAKA.
I actually was. Lol.
Hiro is cute can !
And though some parts of the story was kinda lame.
Its touching like idk what.
Well, gonna rewatch it some other day.
Without my sister, that is.
Urgh. Dying for horror movies.
But i'm such a bum.
Lazy to go to the cinema which is approx 4 stops away.
Hahas. What a drag. Lol.
I'm gonna get a drumstick.
Eh? Not that chicken kidda drumstick people.
Lol. DRUM-stick. Gonna carve something special on it.
I can't wait. Mmph :D
Don't know whether i'm having appendictis or whatever you call it.
My stomach's been hurting like hell lately.
Urgh.
Ciaos !

No comments: