Friday, October 10, 2008

Bonjour people !
Finally, exams are over.
Mug mug mug till 3- 4 am is gonna kill me yah.
Anyway, a few paper owned me and some i own. hahas !
Okay, POA is confirm goner, Emaths, chemistry.
DIEDIEDIE.
After last paper i went home.
Mmph. slept at about two.
Woke up at 7.30 pm.
Hahas ! Today slept till 1145.
Lazy bum.
Thanks to all my taggers who kept tagging me,
though it seem that i have not blogged in like, forever.
POA paper 1, i did it for 10 mins then i went to sleep. LOL.
I mean, seriously.
It's what they say, "don't know how to do, tikam la ! "
HAHAS.
I can't believe it. I actually though A maths was much easier than Emaths.
Lol. Anyway, can't wait for KBOX.
I want to thank my cousin who stayed up with me last minute,
To do my Trading, Profit and loss and Balance sheet.
HAHAS. And Mr ng actually said i scored well in in that area :D
arigatou.
Ciaos.
如果他总为别人撑伞,
我何苦非为他等在雨中?

No comments: