Friday, October 24, 2008

Bonjour people.
This post is about my super bad results.
When i said bad, i mean bad.
Okay, i failed Triple math.
Also known as A math, emath and POA.
So so disappointed about my results.
Mr tan still included some disturbing remarks -.-
Won't emphasise in detail though.
Quite dumb.
Anyway, I'm still going to 4A1.
YAY me ? Hahas.
Another word for stupid, Dense.
LOL.
Confirmation is coming alrd.
Its so fast, camp.
Another thing.
The publicity campaigne was a total waste of my bloody time.
I mean like, want to cancel then do it in the first place luh.
Don't waste all the CCA group's time.
Put in so much effort, in the end ?
Tell me no time, then might as well don't hold it in the first place.
Think people so free as to come down or stay back for training.
Don't know what shit excuse they giving me.
That day was The trip to Singapore flyer day.
And i tell you, it frigging ruined my mood.
What a drag.
And you just tell me a simple sorry.
Sorry. I don't give a damn.
Now i'll focus on CCA open house instead.
I think it'll be much better.
HAHAS. Ciaos !

P.s This post is not pointing to any CCA in particular.
I just think the whole event was a waste of our time thats all. -.-

No comments: