Friday, October 26, 2007



Ahh ! Im so gonna use the rifle and BANG myself la. Only like o.o7% to express. What the hell, mum is gonna nag and nag again. Aiyas. But im proud to be in 3A1 next year. Through train here i come ! (: Had PDS just now and yesterday, practically the whole week. Tomorrow going Genting, so if you sms me then good luck to your bill. Now, my only wish is for him to come back next year and become a CI. I just hope that he would do this favour for me. And like WHAT THE HELL ! Next monday PDS suppose to go to NBPS, my primary school ! Sisi ! You ah, don't cork up hohr ! Later i poke your backside ahr. Heehees ! Okays. now right, Yew fai encouraged me to go express, its kindda a yes and a no answer, yes because promoted ma ! (: den no cos later no edusave money (x hahas ! okay, any suggestions PLEASE PLEASE suggest it to me in tag board. thank you very much. BYEE !



No comments: