Tuesday, October 2, 2007


wells. to start off with, sorry for not posting so long. hmm. hahaas. anyways. exams are here, to my faithful readers, thank you for visiting anyway.yeahs.
i know that it hurts. and you are not the only one feeling the pain here. i am too. if fate allows, god will let the sun shine on us again. now its not the time for all this. its exams and it matters to me more than anything else.even though im like slacking for the past few days watching youtube =x this matter i dont want to talk about it anymores, its kind off breaking my nerves in my brain. -.-
im very glad that god let me meet all my friends, who were always there by my side, debbilicious, constance, sisi, noreen, and all you guys. even though nvss brought me many bad memories, it still leaves me the beautiful and unforgetable memories. i miss debbi, and i miss everyone. would my life twist if i had not entered nvss ? sometimes it makes me wonder a lot. i miss my graduated seniors, i miss my cca, i miss everything. those wonderful memories, i want them again . if i had a chance to go back to the past, i would never erase them. (:
wells. kambate guys. sec 4's, good luck in o levels, dowan see you next year wohr. (x
sec 3's, work hard la. mai slackk =x sec 2's , wells. duno how i would do also. but kambate ! (:
sec 1's , to cheryl and iris, KAMBATE ! :D lol.
" I LOVE YOU " is just a word with no meaning in it. if you dont even mean it, then please don't say it. it will hurt that person a lot. please go through your head and think . dont be a BAKA . [: "

No comments: