Friday, October 12, 2007

EXAMS ARE OVERRR (:
hahas! now can slack after all that mugging. so tired la. but for the sake of youtubing, its worth it ! hahas. all papers were ok-ok. just that the maths paper 1 was a little hard. stupid mr tan ! =p okay, sorry. a little excited about the holidays, lol. wells broading over some issues lately. i rather people tell me the truth then to tell me the lies. who doesn't? i knew you since i was a kid, you should know me right? but then so what? if you are gonna carry on like this, its not going to work out. now, i feel like i dont even know you, its not me who changed, its you.
爱转角遇见了谁 是否有爱情的美 ?
也许陌生到了解 让我来当你的谁 ?
everyone changes sometimes. but i still dont understand.stupidstupidstupid. keeping you is like keeping myself. i simply can't breathe. i love you is just simply 3words8letters, with no meaning at all. its for the best i guess. we are just not happy together, now, i rather concentrate on going to a better class, and not worrying about all this things. lifting the burden off my shoulders. wow. it feels so great.
不用陪我走到最后,
我承担不起你 的承诺.
does waiting even help? i hopelessly waited for almost two years, and you give me that stupid promise of yours and break it soon after. what is this ? i love and i hate you. i just don't know why. you could make me happy in an instant, nobody could make this happen. simply saying, you were my best memories. last years jumble sale was marked the happiest day of my life. the minute i thought i found love, you smashed it into pieces.and nobody could mend it anymore. i lived in darkness for almost 2 years, stress, friendship, they are getting on my nerves.
记得爱 是我给过的答案,
就不再 考虑应该不应该.
from today onwards, im gonna live my life my own way, not in the control of anyone, its MY life. and im so happy that i came into northview, fate allowed me to see him, my friends. and somehow i regretted though. uneccessary issues could be avoided. but its all in the past now. i decided to throw away my past, treat it like it did not happen, and smile like nothing's wrong (: to my faithful readerrs. thank you for visiting my blog all this while (: arigatou .
HAPPYYY ISSUES (:
HAHAAS ! im like YOUTUBE-ING. watching animes. ok. report. LOL.
-D GRAY MAN; currently 51 episodes in 3 days. waiting for the rest to load.
-DN ANGEL; 2 days to finish 26 episodes .
-DEARBOYS; 2days to finish 25 episodes.
CURRENTLY WATCHING:
-AIR
-DA CAPO
-CLANNAD
&many more. lazy to name.LOL.
hmm. probably can finish during holidays(: LOL. im staying at home to chiong. MAPLE ! later den go play la. abit sian. hahas. and oh oh !
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DEYAO ER ZI (:
mummy loves you ! (: hahaas. can't actually believe wesley watching elfen lied . hohr hohr ! EVIL EVIL ! lmaos ! okay. i shutup xD lol. just love watching cute anime cartoons. LOL. maybe i was a japanese in my past life. heeehees ! how cool la. i want to learn language for CIP (: SISI ! why don we choose that ?? hahaas. anyways, my sis and i called each other stupid names la. LOL. she called BAKA, [ idiot; stupid ] and im called TAKO (: [ octopus ] LOL. kindda cute though. hahas. i watch dearboys and im like getting addicted to basketball lahrs. deargirls and dearboys, i rmb the times in primary school , i miss you guys ! Yan yan evil evil ! din go back on teacher's day. hmm. nxt time i drag u go =x LOL. OK FINE !! it ends here for now (: back to youtube-ing. bwuhahahs ! MATA ASHITA ! (:

No comments: