Wednesday, October 31, 2007


The Most Important Decision ;

I just made up my mind about 5 days ago to go express. Even if it means pang seh-ing my friends, i have to at least do it for MY future, i don't know how or what the outcome will be like but im determined to go to a better class next year. And at least prove to my teacher that i have not made the wrong decision. Maybe i would not be welcomed in express? Wells, i have to try to find out then, reallly really hope that Mr Yeo or Mdm Koh would grant me the appeal, since mdm roszana said it wasn't the criteria. Wells, i have to strive for it then. No Choice. Well, PRAY FOR ME GUYS ! Kambate ! Zettai Daijoubu ! (: To be frank, im super duper scared. HELP me ! :X
Just came back from Genting yesterday. Didn't really enjoy this trip. Just Kbox, themepark and shop. Boring la. Had Pds today, the Zul and Gul very funny la. Zul keep saying " hahas ! JACK ! " lol. Super diao okay. Played stress and was really STRESS okay ! The Zul was like passing the " suay" to me la. Then was really suay.LOL. DeeDee was like uh, being gay la. hahas ! So so SORRY cons darling din pei you go eat long john. Tomorrow Go eat short jack. :X hahas ! If Zul was here, he would say "HAHAS ! JACKED !" heehees, thats all for today. Mata Ashita ~ :D

No comments: