Saturday, January 19, 2008

HUBBBYYYY :DDD
Hurhurs ! :D And i blogged. Yay. Lol.
Didn't play maple today. Getting sick i guess.
School was stressing. I guess thats how it is.
And rumours are starting to spread all over campus. -.-
Hahas, and for the whole of this week, i was going around borrowing specs from friends.
Heehees. Qaisser lent me his specs from start of lesson till school ends.
Then Terrance lent me during after school for awhile. Hahas !
Jasiman was like stroking his baobei specs before he lent me. Lol.
I didn't give it back to him, then he took daphne's bag and ran.
Ain't gonna work man. Hahas ! :X
His degree was like 200+-300+ . Hahas ! And i wore his specs for hours.
I invented this clap called Jasiman clap. LoL ! SPECTACULAR MAN ! ^^
Anyways, campcraft was lagging. Wells, all i have to say is, KAMBATE GUYS ! (:
Competition is coming in about a month's time so, lets work together as a team yeahs?
And oh oh ! One sec one was like SUPER DUPERR CUTE !! :XX
Don worry, i don't love him, i adore him . (: **shines** lmaos.
In this world, So little things for me to care for.
Family, Friends, Npcc, Anime, and HUBBY ! ( Evan yo & Xie Zheng ting ! ) :D
If you think you are worth my love, then prove it.
Now, only cca's on my mind, nothing else.
&& We will win the war.

No comments: