Friday, August 22, 2008

After e' campfire
Spongebob ! :DD

Me and Deb :D
Woah. I didn't expect that i would be the Vice-chairperson man.
Was so shocked .
Say hello to proposals again. Lol.
Anyway, Grats to Hongsiang on being Chairperson :D
Last night's campfire was alright i guess.
Totally different from Np.
New experience though.
The spongebob thingy was really cute.
Went home late about 0830.
Training yesterday was alright.
Everyone in the squad seem to be coughing. Hahas !
Now i cought the virus too,
but mine's the Flu virus, i keep sneezing la ! T.T
Now, i'm not the Sec 2 IC anymore.
Suling and kin loong, take care of them yahs ?
Though i spent little time with them,
know them a little better,
i missed them.
Though a lil' mischievious, but its okay. Hahas.
Maybe a sense of attachment?
Oh well, i'll be taking over sec 1 2oo9, so yeahs.
Bye sec 2s. Lol.
Seriously, my laptop is crashing.
Yesterday i tried to update, and in the end,
Before i even write a word, it auto shut downs.
Lol. Now seemed a lil' better, cause i deleted e' viruses.
I think i'm dropping POA.
I hope Mdm Koh allows me to take Literature.
I feel so sick right now. Urgh .
I want my specs.
I can't see clearly.
Anyways, 3A1 's CME rocks please.
Lol. West uploaded it on youtube.
Alrights.
Ciaos !
A new day, a new adventure.
A new beginning.




No comments: