Monday, August 11, 2008

My cousins
Regina and me :D
Bonjour people !
I'm back !
Lol. This was a fun trip.
Though its only for 3 days 2 nights.
I sat Flying coaster like 3-4 times can !
HAHA. Now i'm not afraid anymore. LOL.
Genting really changed a lot.
Bumcity didn't have as much things as it used to have the previous time i went.
Sorry peeps.
Didn't buy anything for most of you guys.
Simply nothing to buy there.
Though, i bought Evan Yo's new album there,
And Two sasuke keychains. HAHAS.
Couldn't find the PHD hoodie Madara wanted, so din buy anything.
And is lime green so OOF in Genting ?
Lol. Sorry guys.
Took lotsa pics, but i'm lazy to upload em' all.
And by e' way.
Watched Dark Knight.
Was a fan-tabulous movie.
I'll rate it 5/5 stars.
Hahas. Alrights.
Ciaos !
我还是介意你的话, 总在无意间变化.
介意你对爱的想法,和我有了分岔.
我介意你没忘了她,介意你还放不下.

No comments: