Monday, August 25, 2008

Okay, when Jo ping told me that only JC could take doctor courses,
I was like *shit, i'm dead.
But no la.
I was surfing the polytechnic websites.
And i decided to take bio ! :D
Though i know mdm koh don't allow it.
I'm gonna study and sit for the Bio O' lvl paper as a private candidate.
That is, if she doesn't allow me la.
Since i suck at POA, might as well right. Lol.
Big ambitions la please.
I think mdm koh won't allow me to drop POA, 95% confirm.
But she will allow me to take Bio, i hope. Lol.
I'm not planning to be an accountant so yeah.
Seriously, i'll beg her if necessary. HAHAS.
I'm soo desprate to become a doctor alrights. :P
Lucky i'm not afraid of blood .
Urgh, must mugmugmug.
Even thought of going back maple lohs.
Bio is such a thrilling subject,
don't take it, wasted la ! :D
Lol. Anyways !
Went out with Joping to Sembawang.
Spent 20 bucks please.
Urgh. Lol. Bitched around la.
As in, gossipping.
Hahas ! Baking cookies /cake for teacher's day.
Hmm.. ?
Lol. Don't know which to decide la.
Okays, Ciaos !
Competition

No comments: