Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kah yarn, Canice, Me, Wei en
Bonjour people !
I'm back from OBS.
Okay, it was a fun but tiring experience.
I can't really say that i regretted going. LOL.
I'm glad that i was in the same group as the three peeps up there.
Hahas. All e' fun we had as a group.
Go AMUNDSEN ! :DD
And, at the Jetty, all i missed was Bibi. ):
Aww man.
And i miss Singapore ! :D ,
Erm, as in my house. Yeah.
Anyways. I'm tanned.
Missed everyone. Haiz.
Hahas. And Jetty jump rocks big time la.
Though i was scared, i jumped. LOL.
Going Genting this Friday, WOO HOO !
Miss me again people !
Bought 2 OBS shirt for myself.
One for Wesley and one for Dexter.
Since they paid me already. Lol.
Kayaking was so so so fun, but tiring. LOL.
Hilarious things happened, HAHAS !
Land Expedition was such a drag ! OMGOMG.
But we sang lotsa shit songs. HAHAS .
The scenery was so beautiful.
It was marvellous, splendid. LOL.
And anyways. Northview had meetings at night.
HAHAS.
Didn't know bitching with Ernest, Wei en, Canice, Kah Yarn, Junjun, Hilmy, Hairee, Gary, Yuting, and Brandon was so fun please.
Strangely, I was clicking with e' express people.
Anyways. On the last night.
Someone said he saw smth at e' beach.
Like omg la, i was so effing scared.
I practically grabbed Canice's hand damn tightly.
And suddenly a stupid python came out of 'e ocean onto the beach.
Everyone was like screaming. Lol.
Not something you see everyday eh ?
Anyways, we had to shift our tents back to where it was supposed to be before.
HAHAS. And and and.
I frigging tio lotsa sand flies, and mosquitos.
oh man.
Damage my beautiful skin. -.-
HAHAS ! Crap.
Okok. Fine. I'll stop my rantings here.
Ciaos people !
And i thought and i thought,
what a drag.

No comments: