Saturday, September 27, 2008

Don't believe that it was a coincidence.
Neither do i believe its fate.
Anyway, been couch potato-ing for 2 days.
LAZY BUM.
There's not much to blog.
Ate at BK just now.
Didn't have much appetite though.
Maybe i ate too much. Mmph.
Urgh.
I won't set any hopes for now.
I know that it will fall, every single time.
So, i'd rather not disappoint myself time and again.
One Friday without NP seems so weird.
But thank god.
If not, Mr Tan would take my precious Saturday for remedials.
Grr. Chinese paper was alright.
I copied and paste 2 short paragraphs into a 7 mark question.
Lol. Literally, its wrong, but don't know what crap to write.
So i edited a lil' bit. HAHA.
Yewfai described my mood as "Scary".
Well, because of all the stress i'm getting.
I tend to get mad at people who step on my toes quite easily.
Oh well.
I bet i'll be back to normal when exams are over.
:D
We're in a Loop.
I think people who take litearture will understand.
That is, if they are smart enough.
Ciaos.

No comments: