Monday, September 22, 2008

This whole week is gonna be stressing.
Mock exams for the whole week.
Remedials, remedials and more remedials.
Saturday night, my cousin stayed over at my house.
Was quite fun though, i admired her flexibility, literally.
Hahs.
Talked a lot, and laughed a lot. Really relaxed a lot compared
to last week.
Last week was Rank and Badge presentation,
And I didn't screw up, YAY.
I really thought a lot these days.
Be it Friends, School, Relationships, etc.
Whats the point of being so down and frustrated over you ?
Whats the point of crying and being such an idiot all e' time ?
Whats the bloody point ?
Talking about school.
I'm frigging pissed with Mr Tan last Saturday.
Like seriously.
I was so damn angry, frustrated.
I actually talked back to him.
Look, i'm tired okay. I'm TIRED.
I'll actually lose my sanity before the exams.
Can't wait for NP to resume.
Can destress.
Preparing for next year's speech day.
Can't wait, and yes.
Its armsdrill training again :D
Woohoo.

Imagine, feeling all upset.
And turning back, there's no one there for you.
Its that feeling.

No comments: