Friday, September 19, 2008

Today marks the standing down of NPCC because of exams.
I sat in for Emcee again.
BUTBUT. This time i did it right. HAHAS.
Speech day is coming, and we're gonna train hard ! :D
P.E was like " what a drag ! "
I mean, seriously.
But got to finish my conversation with JP though.
I asked JP, would she love a person who doesn't like her back ?
She said, if he makes her sad all the time, she would give up.
Though she would be sad and would cry for awhile.
But does that make everything blow over ?
I don't think so.
Even how hard i'd try to cry, my tears ain't fallin'.
Because of you, i am afraid.
We're as good as strangers.
Agree ?
Though i have no right to judge people.
I don't like people to judge Academic people as well.
You think we don't have the capability to do something?
If you're so smart and think you're so big shot,
Then why aren't you doing it ?
Please think thrice about judging people.
If you're so all THAT,
Go join Miss/Mr Congeniality or whatever.
Because people like you, don't even deserve my attention.
Neither do you deserve me writing about you.
Grrs.
*Not pointing to anyone in particular. This is for Maria.
------------------------------------------------
So moody these few days.
So indifferent to the surroundings.
Like i said, i don't care.
I don't give a damn anymore.
A bitch ? You don't deserve that title.
I apologise for my rudeness in this post.
Though it came from the bottom of my heart.
Want to be so judgemental,
the first person you ought to judge is,
none other than yourself.
I don't even think you would understand,
So just forget it.
Tomorrow there's extra lessons.
Thanks to Mr tan.
And i'm having a mock exam tmr.
My last chance for my Amaths to pass.
I'm gonna sleep late anyway. Mmph.

" Baby i said, Please stay,
Give our love a chance for one more day."

No comments: