Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I had it.
Mr tan is too much alrighty.
He threw us 2 tests and on top of that, we had a Social studies and Physics test.
Everyday was A math cum E math hell.
Because he threw us tests EVERYDAY.
Like i said, i'm gonna lose my sanity before EOY starts.
I remembered, i stared hard at the paper and i got so stressed up.
I was cursing and swearing at Mr tan please.
I know he's doing this for our own good.
But i think he's going too far.
Today was the most stressing day i've ever been through.
I'm serious.
The first time i ever cried because i felt i was gonna explode.
After the test, i felt i could like burst, so i ran out.
Tomorrow there's another test again.
I don't know how long this is gonna carry on.
The only thing i know is that,
I can't take it anymore.
And i'm in awe of those who took O level subjects all at one go.
Kudos man.
Now, I'd rather fall sick and die.
I think even the express has it better than us.
Grr.
Fight or Flight ?
):
Wakarimasen.

No comments: