Sunday, September 7, 2008

It seemed like a thousand years since i last blogged.
Well, now's 2.39 am.
I wonder whats wrong with my eyesight.
Its like i can't see that clearly or accurately anymore.
Maybe my degree increased.
Anyway. Sorry for the lack of updates.
The one week break is ending.
And i didn't even study during this break.
Or rather, been playing my laptop all this while, no ?
Guilty please.
Okays, my eyes are giving me a headache.
Today spent half the day printing out lyrics and arranging.
Waste ink. Lol.
Watched TsubasaRC, theres no season 3 i think.
So sad please, really.
Now, i'm lacking of anime to watch.
Since DGM and NS only come out once a week.
Which is so sickening.
I'll go watch Taiwan dramas then.
Lol. But though i'm back in maple,
I'll stop for awhile, and study for a lil.
Pass POA man, if not my report card is gonna be UGLY.
Oh well. Tomorrow going Vienna to celebrate,
Daddy's Bday in advance.
Hope can shop a lil'.
Alrights. Ciaos.
Yume 'no Tsubasa
mata a'shita

No comments: