Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Chiwassu ! ~

Best cousins ! (:

Nice picture ! :DD

COUSINS ! :DD
Have a lot of pictures. Lazy to post them out.
Hurhurs. I f not wrong ,next week sch reopen le.
Yay ! DEBBI ! Lol. I caught a flu. And my eyes are totally swollen -.-
Anyways ! Happy Christmas. Didn't receive a lot of presents though.
Only Xiao min Gave us a present each. Gosh. I love her man.
The adults earn so much and in the end my mum give only.
Wthell. Hurhurs. Xiaomin gave us a folder. Cute la.
Then Gina gave us a nod-nod head toy ^^ Kawaii !
Well, Christmas is gonna be forgotten ? Nahs. Hope not.
Anyways, got my scholarship ! Yay ! :DDDD
So happy. Hurhurs. Baka's godbrother was like abit taller then me the last time i saw him.
Then he came to my house just now with the frigging height of 180 ! Argh.
IM SHORTSHORTSHORTSHORT ! Geesh !!
Must play more bb and jump more skipping ropes ! :XX
Ahr.Didn't get his contact also. Blahs. Lol.
Chatted with Deshun and er zi. Lol. Long time no talk. Hurhurs.
Aiya. So tried. Lol. Tmr sleep ~~~~
Lastly,
HAPPYBURSTDAYJESUS ! :DDD








No comments: