Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hellooo people :D Hmm. Its a bored bored day.
Hurhurs. Monday need to go library for the campcraft shirt thingy. Geesh.
Hahas. I designed already. But don't know can anot. Hahaas.
I still remembered the art club tee is me and Noreen design de. Lol.
Hurhurs ! We can be designer le :XX And yeahs.
Yesterday's Xing Guang Bang 's autograph session, I MISSED IT !
Argh. Im so frigging moody now. Geesh. Hurhurs. Down with a minor cold.
It makes it all worst. And yeahs. Next week is my nightmare.
Geesh. Tuesday-Thursday , Hubby having camp.
Argh. My life is frigging miserable. And like yeahs, Hurhurs.
I hope when my scholarship comes, im gonna shop like crazy. Geesh .
Im so desperate for my nokia fone, adidas watch, new converse shoes.
Crumpler bag, and i want to rebond and my Converse sports bag !
Haiz. Someone please kill me ! :X Geesh . And like duh. I can't buy them all .
Hope i could go get a job. Lol. As they say, Time, is money ! :DD
Hurhurs. I uploaded a video, Called Straight from the heart, from S club.
Hahas. Go listen, its Nice ! Hurhurs. And like yeahs.
I don't know whats happening, hahas, sometimes i feel that way.
Blur like a Sotong. Geesh :X Hurhurs, im missing hubby.
Peeps who i didn't expect to tag came and tag. Lol.
Chua Sai. Hurhurs. Anyways, i gotta go le. Lol. BYEES .
Hubby ILY :D

No comments: