Saturday, December 1, 2007

HUBBY ! :XX
Okay. Today woke up frigging early just for Delifrance Breakfast. Damn. :XX
The whole of Northpoint wasn't even open yet la. Somemore the breakfast not fantastic at all.
Geesh. But then i persuaded mum to go AMK hub (: YAY- NESS !
Saw a lot of things i wanted. But mum just didn't want to buy them for me. Grr.
Lol. She doesn't let me take out my money either. See how i suffer?
I should have about 600 bucks in my bank which i worked so hard for. Hahas.
Uhh. So frigging fed up man. Geesh ! After that bought one pathetic magazine then went home.
Nothing to do then sleep luh. Hahas. Slept for about 5-6 hours. I think tonight don't nid to sleep le.
Mummy bought one cd. Xing guang da dao. Copy my Xing Guang Bang title la ! Baka ! :XX
And saw Xing guang bang and my Evan yo poster. Omgosh la.
I almost screamed at the Sembaway shop man. Urgh. Currently reading the book i borrowed.
Lol. I didn't know it was kindda vulgar man. Geesh. But interesting to read la. Hahas ! {:
And YAY-NESS ! Almost all my muscle aches healed during the past few days. ^^
Lol. Good good. Heehees :DD
After cracking my head yesterday, I FINALLY thought of something for the gadget making.
Sorry but can't mention what here, P & C you see. Hahas. But don't know will work out anot.
Haiz. Well, give it a try bahs. Hahas.At least better than nothing leh. Hmm.
Super super SORRY to Nagisa, and Debbi. :XX
Because having too many important activities on, couldn't go watch movie or hang out.
So so so SORRY !! :XX Geesh. Lol. I was wondering whether next year would be great. Hmm.
But maybe yes. Hahas. Bought 4D just now. Lol. Mum bought and i chipped in. Geesh !
Didn't strike T.T But no biggie anyway. Hahas. Like omgosh.
Im like reading the book and getting all emotional. Geesh. It sortta feels like its happening to me.Lol. Anyway ! Song of the day is 我一直都在 by : 林稷安 and 程于伦
我一直都在
遥望着你背影
有孤单太仓白
我多么想陪着你
走过人山人海
当天空变灰白
你的忧伤澎湃
我多么想走进你
紧锁的心海
我一直都在
你身后等待
等你有一天回过头看我
我的笑送给你希望你快乐
你的难过都给我
关于你的一切我都好好收藏着
我一直都在你身后等待
等你有一天能感觉到我
就算我在你世界渺小像一颗尘埃
我也会给你我所有的光和热
我鼓起勇气呐喊
你要听得见
我不是你再孤单
要你拥抱
我给的温暖
:DD
"Even though i have nothing,
And you have everything,
But I have everything,
Because I don't lack anything at all . "

No comments: