Monday, December 3, 2007

HUBBY :DD {:
Anyways ! YAY-NESS ! Today opened Mailbox and i got my scholarship ! ^^ WOOTS !
Hahahs. Later going out to change the hotel thingy to deluxe or something. Hmm.
Meeting boobs later on ! (: YAY ! :DD Can have the privilege of whacking his pao pao cha too.
Tonning later on at night. And i super do not admit that im a bookworm Andy !
Geesh ! Doesn't mean u read means you are bookworm uh. Im trying to improve my England.
Hahas ! Okay. Both Wesley & Andy bugged me to play PirateKingOnline. Gosh.
Don't know what the hell was that, Anyway. Went to the website and its so complicated.
Hahas. Then i don't know why its so frigging complicated. Maple still rocks. Yeahs.
And im so getting addicted on my book. Im finishing my 260pg book by today.
Yeahs. And i just started reading yesterday. URGH, it had to end so fast man. Geesh.
Hahas, i may have to change my specs again next year. Hmm. Hope not. Lol.
I don't even wear it. Like Duh. Like anyone ever saw me in my specs. Hahas.
Tonight confirm tonning ah ! :D Hahas. Didn't ton for so long le.
And Tuesday having campcraft. Hahas, i realised i got sunburnt really bad luhs.
Argh.
"Last puzzle of your life " . Its sweet. But then i guess it wasn't possible.
Sorry. Thats all i could say. When you said that to me, i thought that my heart skipped 2 beats.
I was that suprised. Seriously, i just chua sai-ed. Geesh. Didn't reply after that.
Anyway ! (: So sorry Ben that i couldn't help u to train your account.
Simply was too afraid that i might die. Geesh. Im such a nub. -.-
Okay peeps. I gotta go out now. Won't be posting song of the day today.
Will be updating tomorrow then. Hahas. :XX Don't miss me yeahs ? Joke.
"Maybe we could be best friends :D
Who knows ? Hahas.
Really hope that it would work out."
&& I got over my major crisis ! :XX

No comments: