Wednesday, December 19, 2007

HUBBY ! :DD
I'm feel so frigging frustrated okays. Yeahs.
Peeps. Stop pissing me out, im gonna scream anytime.
Geesh. Its not because of my CCA la. Its because of something else.
Wells. Its no use raking the past up.
Just build a bridge and get over it for goodness sake.
Hurhurs. Okay. Today was really frigging moodless.
And thus, the timing dropped. Don't know why. Hahas.
Wells. Amost half the team went for the prefect's thingy.
And Suling and I had to do the gadget ourselves.
So was quite of gan chiong la. Lol.
And yeahs. I didn't have any energy. Though didn't run today.
Maybe i didn't drink Pocari Sweat. Hmm. Lol.
Im not advertising BUT ! It seriously does work ! ^^
Yeahyeahs ! And yeahs. Lol.
Yonghe works at NTUC ! Hurhurs :XX
So cool can. And earn quite a lot leh. Hmm.
Next time i work maybe i get more money . :DD
Hahas ! Im lacking of money man ! Geesh !
Today when we were doing campcraft,
many of us were chit-chatting away.
Then ma'am Sharbana was like " QUACK QUACK " !
Lol. So i was like shhh !!! Hurhurs. So gaoxiao.
Hahas. Okay. I'll update tmr.
Lol. And so happy today. Watched so many ANIME ! :DD
Im ANIME freako okays. ^^
mata ashita ! :DD
I don't care what misunderstandings there are okay.
Im just sick and tired of all the crap attitude you giving me.
And i just don't care anymore.

No comments: