Saturday, April 12, 2008

Im feeling weak.
Like, god knows why.
Sick laa. And Speech day is coming.
Many proposals to handle. Haiz.
Lol. But i will do it. Till the enddd :DDD
HAHAS !
Watched P.S i love you on channel U.
Damn nice la. I cried okays !
Like. So touching lohs. Goshh.
I won't rant about it.
Go see this at: http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-49536/Angel-I-Love-You-Movie.html
Super nice. Hahas. Din bluff you, serious.
Every love is worth sacrificing for.
Well, thats what i think i guess.
Flag day today was soo tiring, and boring laa.
Walked to chong pang.
And had some troubles la. But nvm, its over.
Tiring lehs. I swear i never go flag day again -.- HAHAS !
i'd rather go volunteer at SPCA or smth. Lol.
I'll try getting the Ncos to attend the camp, and maybe some seniors to come back.
Since Terrence Tay requested it. Lol.
He stingy laaa ! dowan donate. Lol. Huiying better :D
HAHAS ! :X okays,
Ciaos ~
i lovee you :D


No comments: