Saturday, April 19, 2008

To that arse. *
You think what, I've known her for about 9 years and you ?
HAHS ! Please la, don be so petty okays.
She nids her friends also.
Don think she's Yours for god's sake.
Its never been that way since the day you were born.
You seriously don't know what the hell is going on don't you ?
Don't be selfish okays.
I thought she found someone good and all.
But, hahas. I THOUGHT WRONG.
I can't take this kind of behaviour la please.
You never ever knew how she felt,
I can'stand there and do nothing about it.
Like. HAHAS. what is the world coming to?
Go do some self'-reflection luh okays.
And if you happen to read this, Ohs. then good la.
If what you think i said is wrong, then voice it out.
I don't mind.
If you ever ever thought of heeding my advice,
Heres it.
You'd better consider about her feelings more okays.
And oh. Friends and Lovers are totally different.
Unless you can't see then too bad la.
If you want to be sacarstic, i can be 20x more sacarstic back to you .
Trust me, im not easy to deal with .
Mind you, know your limits.
I don't give a damn whether she sees this or anything.
Its none of my business.
I just don't want her to shou any wei qu.

No comments: