Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My grades are going down.
Im stressing. Im emo-ing.
Does it have to be this way ? ):
Am i just a familiar stranger to you ?
Am i just someone who simply doesn't exist on this universe ?
I seriously need to catch a breather.
I sorta day dreamed in class.
I know bad bad bad.
Didn't concentrate. HAHS.
I didn't really care.
I could just think and think until i actually cried.
Like, wow.
Shit me. Should have just concentrated on studying.
Talked to constance after sch and hung out.
Seriously poured everything out ):
Its like, how do you feel when people treat you like a piece of glass.
Like they walk right through you and don't even see you .
It hurts a lot, seriously.
And things aren't the same anymore.
Walked home without sisi today.
Enjoyed emoing by myself.
I should do that more often, in the rain.
I love you.
but.
You don't love me ):
Give our love a chance, for one more day.

No comments: