Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mugged in school today.
Done my super duper chim english assessment book :D
And i so so finally understand inequalities.
You know why things are unfair in this world ?
Blame the person who came up with INEQUALITIES.
Yeahs. Having Lots of mock these few days.
So so gonna flung physics, and chem.
Cupid's arrow missed me a lot of times. Why ?
Im good at dodging, or he just doesn't want me to die -.-
HA-HA.
Its not just what a simple sorry could make up for.
You never know what you have till its gone.
I guess.
Mr tan was like " Madeline you understand anot !! "
0.0 Lol. I was like " YA YA YA ! "
Hahas ! Then he said " Lucky you understand, if not i die ah ! "
Eh like as if i was the only idiot,
who didnt know what the hell he was colouring on the board.
GEESH . Always arrow me. Bakaa. T.T
Today had flag-raising.
Haha. Last last week was a geek who kept desiao-ing me.
Then today was two guys like god knows who, also keep talking talking talking to me.
Totally dao them luh -.-
Irritating. Don't even have a moment of peace.
Was saved very much later :D
Hahas ! Like thanks luhhh.
They totally shut up. Good. -.-
Like Mrs poh didn't notice at all, her class has the same old pattern.
HA-HA. Now i dread flag-raising.
I was staring at it. Stare stare stare.
Hahas!
P.s. saw what seemed like a rat today.
EEKS !
And yeahs. PI, its not funny.
Let me tell you that.
Love and be loved in return.
It seemed like a long while since i ever said this,
but i miss you, Loads.

No comments: