Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bonjour people ! :D
I'm back from Genting Cum KL.
Its a not-so-fun trip.
But, i had fun with my cousin and sista.
Hmm.
Basically, we didn't visit the themepark.
Went to KTV 3 times.
Incredible right?
Thats why i'm down with a flu.
Anyway.
Missed Honey much! :D
Went Bowling about almost every single day.
Addicted to it.
Hahas. Spent about 500 rm.
Went shopping like everyday.
Being the shopping queen i was.
Lol. ~
Anyway, yesterday landed about 8.30 or so.
I forgot.
But yeahs, i text Honey the moment the plane landed. (:
My throat is super sore.
Due to KTV for a total of 9 hours.
And was so disappointed that i didn't get to shop at Chinatown.
And Times-square. ):
I sacrificed my shopping for KTV. ~
Argh.
Anyway, I have not even touched my holiday assignments.
Hahas, well, who cares.
I'll do it later ~
Lol. Alrighty, gonna catch up on my anime.
Ciaos!~

I love you Honey ! (:

No comments: