Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bonjour people! :D
Okay. First off.
NP was really tiring yesterday.
I almost died.
With the GOH training, PT and Cheerleading.
Whew!
I feel like my heart is getting weaker by day.
Oh well. Who cares! :D
Anyway. Tomorrow's sec one orientation.
Wonder what's gonna happen ._.
Hahas.
Anyway. Had a super long and tiring day today.
Went to Simei early morning.
In the end i don't even know why i went there for.
Wasted my time please.
N' level results today! :D
So glad Honey's results were good.
Thank God. LOL.
Okay, after i went to Simei,
went to meet Honey after he collected his results.
So practically spent one hour waiting at Serangoon station.
Considered today as "one day" spent with Honey.
Was super happy to be able to see him today.
Cos' of NP and stuff, was unable to.
):
Probably won't be able to see him till Next year.
Aww man.
I'll miss him like shit please.
He's going on a trip next tues.
Hopefully i can send him off. Hahas!
Wishful thinking. *
Hmm. Anyways, my whole body is aching like hell.
Stupid PT ! ~
Hopefully, i still can pull through the stunts tmr.
Aww this sucks, BIG TIME.
Anyway, something "suay" happened to me yesterday.
My finger kenna stepped on while doing pumping.
Kns. Pain please! Bleeding okay ! T.T
Okay !
Anyway. Nothing to blog about.
So, Cheerios~

No comments: