Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mummy's Birthday card ! :D
Alrights. Its like 3.39am now.
I spent about 2 hours doing mummy's birthday card.
So tiring, but worth it, hahas.
And Honey's in Server's camp.
Wonder how he's doing now..
Hmm.. Worried la.
Hahas.
Hope he doesn't indulge himself on coke or pepsi.
So sleepy.
But i can't sleep.
I miss Honey like hell please.
Urgh.
Hope Nick is taking care of him. :D
Hahas.
Aww. 3 days without Honey.
Though we went for breakfast in the morning,
I still miss him. T.T
Naruto takes freaking long to come out one ep.
So i've been watching Bleach for the time being.
Ahhh. Shippuden movie 2 PLEASE COME OUT!
Aww. This suck.
Hahas. :D
I have an unfavourable feeling.
That something bad is going to happen.
Haiz. God.
Help please ? Onegai.
Hope that everything will be alright.
):
I miss Honey.

No comments: