Monday, December 29, 2008

I LOVE YOU is 8 Letters.
But so is BULLSHIT.

I think it really applies.
I don't know why.
I'm feeling pissed off right now.
I was already going to turn in for the night.
Thought about some things,
Felt stupidly emotional.
Cried.
Did stupid things.
Then decided to wake up and blog.
I'd like to curse and swear,
But well, better not.
I'd disfigure my own blog.
Why is it so DIFFICULT to DIE.
WHY THE FCUK MAN.
I tell you, life, i'd rather not live it.
Sorry to those who are dying out there.
But if i ever could give you my life, i would.
My apologies.
Okay, I really don't get whats going on.
I'm not really interested in it though.
Probably some worthless stuff.
Received a call just now.
My spirits got a little up.
But it plunged down deeper later on.
So yeahs.
Mum wanted to torture me by rubbing Counterpain on my ankle.
Please, pain until.
If God hates me so much, why don't he let me die instead.
I won't blame him.
Since, it doesn't matter.
I won't make a difference.
Singapore has millions of people.
One won't make a bloody difference.
Dying is also a good thing.
Things that are going on now.
I don't think you bother,
so why should i care so much.
So what.
So what.
SO WHAT.
I'm breaking down.
Emotionally, physically, spiritually.
Fcuk life.
And to the 3 people i promised not to do "it".
My deepest apologies.
Im already at my limit.
I can't hold any longer.
Why the hell did i hesitate for ?
A certain someone.
Who don't bother,
Don't care,
Don't give a damn.
And don't give a fcuk to whats happening here.
So readers of th-clover-x3.BS.com.
Learnt a lesson?
Don't make someone your EVERYTHING.
Cause when they are gone,
You have NOTHING.
I hate this,
I hate this world.
I hate being alive.
I hate being alone.
Liars. Fcuk.

No comments: