Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bonjour people ! :D
Okay, sorry for not blogging yesterday.
Cos' i was so frickin' pissed.
Anyway, a short update about yesterday.
Went out for Prata with Honey in the morning.
Then went to void deck to chit-chat awhile.
He told me ghost stories. Brrr ~
After that went home.
So yeah. Blah blah.~
Anyway. Honey's gonna get a pup.
He says I'm gonna make the pup die or smth.
So not true !~
Hahas. Watched Naruto movie 3 again yesterday.
Really, seriously, bored man.
Anyway, this morning went out for BBT with Honey.
Chit-chat at void deck again.
Went to buy Vanessa's GAGT then went home.
HAHAS. Funny thing was, i left my handphone in Honey's bag.
So i called him, and he was already home.
Lightning speed huh.
Blur me. LOL.
Sorry Honey :P
So yeah, he passed me my phone and off he went.
Thanks Yeah! (:
Alrightys. I think thats about it.
So, Ciaos !~

Baaa-aaaaabbb ~

No comments: