Friday, November 21, 2008

MAKE UP POST !


Wednesday:
Went to Honey's house for a movie Marathon.
Watched 10 promises to my dog, Cody banks and White chicks.
Was there about 9am or so in the morning i think.
So sleepy. Hahas.
But yeaps. Really had a great time.
Went home and take a nap.
But my mum woke me up when its barely even one hour of sleep.
After that went out to dinner with mum and sis.
Went home and re-did my Full-U.
Superb tired, so i slept damn early.
Next day NP what.
HAHAS.

Thursday:
Alrighty.
Woke up at 8 am just to eat my breakfast,
just to ensure that i won't faint during GOH.
Hahas!
And so i didn't today :D YAY ME !
Okay.
Cheer leading is super FUN please.
But on the day,
The CIs aren't performing with us.
That's why I'm worried.
Their getting another guy to replace Sir Hanafi.
And i have to admit.
I don't trust one of my base.
That's why i think I'm gonna fall and die on the actual day.
So yeah.
But anyway.
Honey got admitted to hospital.
Wonder if he's alright now..
But yeah.
I don't have my penknife, but i have my blade with me.
I'm a practical person.
I don't think most of you, even my best friend,
know my personality very well.
Not surprising.
Its not like i open up that easily.
Hahas !
Today had some changing parade.
So sickening, but who cares.
I feel like learning piano.
But i'll have lesser time for Honey.
So i think not now bah..
Haiz. So freaking stress and i can't do anything.
How come it has to happen every single time.
Everyday.
Is this going to be going on and on..
If i'm going to cry on and on everyday.
I'll go blind before the time God has planned for me.
): fcuk life man.


I want to be with you forever.
But forever don't seem like long enough.


No comments: