Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today was alright.
Yesterday night Honey got admitted to hospital.
Somehow i knew what happened.
Because Honey didn't pick up my calls nor reply my texts.
So i got super worried.
And yeap. I guessed correctly.
So i prayed harder than usual.
And i began to worry like hell.
And cried myself to sleep.
So yeaps.
But early morning about 6.45am or so.
I received Honey's call.
Or was it me that called.
I don't know.
But just Super duper glad i heard his voice.
At least he's alright.
Phew.*
God. YAY.
So basically.
Went out with Vanessa to NP and Causeway.
And ate with mum at AMK hub.
Ichiban sushi. Hahas.
Kinda suck. Sakae nicer please.
Bought my school books today.
Cost about 62 bucks.
Then we went to popular and spent about 28 bucks on stationery.
Hahas. That's why mummy always say i'm expensive.
How dumb of me please.
I borrowed a book previously, and its due tmr.
And i went to the library today. Shit right.
Oh whatever.
An excuse to go out again :P
So yeahs, went home.
Then cooked.
Didn't see Honey the whole day today. ):
AWW MAN.
I miss you la. Hahas.
one more day to Genting cum KL.
Oh my gawd.
How am i gonna survive without Honey.
I'll worry like some shit please.
Oh god.
Hope nothing happens. Haiz.
Vanessa is promoting sharks in her blog, go read! :X
Hahas. Europe consumes the most shark fins just so you know.
Duh ~
Stupid. Hahas.
Alrights. Time to sleep.
Being the pig i am. Hahas! ~
Ciaos!

Continue to bless Honey, okays ?
(:

No comments: