Monday, November 17, 2008

This Morning when i woke up.
Seriously, i could hardly open my eyes.
As in, so swollen please.
Morever, i can hardly see now even with my night light on at night.
I think my night-blindness is getting worse.
Hahas ! Who knows, maybe i'll become blind.
Anyway, today's training was alright i guess.
We're doing fancy drills for CCA open house :D
YAY !
Hahas~
Throughout the training i was seriously worried.
But yeaps. Honey is alright, for now.
(:
Went out for lunch with Honey after Training just now.
Probably because of NP, won't get to see Honey much.
What to do ?
Haiz. Baka's out at Mandai zoo today.
So envious la.
She can stay out late and i can't .
So freaking unfair please !
DUH. We're only like one year difference.
And she got her DSL yesterday. BLACK !
I help her choose, thats why cool. *giggles*.
Can't wait to go Genting cum KL.
Ahh !~ Miss steamboat sooo much.
I ain't called a shopping queen for nothing alrights.
Of course, i'm soooo gonna miss Honey when i'm gone.
):
So yeahs. Thats all i think. For today.
Ciaos people ! ~

If you weren't here with me,
I don't know how i can carry on .
Honey, i love you. (:

No comments: