Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bonjour peoplee ! :DD
Today was funfunfun !
Shooting sooo fun luhs.
Hahas ! I was shooting bird in the first found. -.-
Like, 9/16 went in -.-
Then second round, 17/16 went in ! ^^
I guess i shot extra. HAHS ! :X
Anyways. Tomorrow is the classification shoot.
Seriously speaking. IM DAMN NERVOUS.
Hahs ! Lol. Say byebye to marksman. -.-
Anyways. I won't tolerate any nonsense okays.
I don't care whether or not you are my friend.
As long as you piss me off, you're dead.
Theres a limit to my patience okays.
And that patience is running low.
So yeahs. Self-control.
Hahas, yeahs.
Im soo bored lahs. Surds test next thurs. DIE.
Andandand. I passed standard form with 17/20 !
And plus, i already got gold for sit-up and 2.4km for the time being.
Hahs ! Gold, here i comee ! :DDD
Lol. If from fail--GOLD, its a miracle!
Cos i really ran like soo hiong lahhs.
After school was like gonna vomit -.-
HAHS ! okays.
Off to sleep.
Ciaos ! ~

No comments: