Friday, March 28, 2008

You don't have any idea how upset i am.
Okays. Im soo frigging upset la.
What day is today ?
BLOODY FRIDAY.
knn. Sorry for the language. But yeahs.
First, Campcraft competition.
Then NO marksman.
THEN now this.
I don't want to loose my mummy.
Lose cc comp, can go again.
No marksman, next year retake la.
No mummy. I'll quit.
Okays. I don't want to change my mummy la.
You have no idea how much i cried.
That was how disappointed with myself.
If mummy is gone, i wouldn't stay on too.
Like why should i.
I see no point.
Sorry mummy if we had made you angry and Disappointed.
I know that we have not make you happy since the day you took care of us.
I know that we are always not up to standard and to your expectations.
But we are trying really hard.
I know you are disappointed. Just that you don't show it.
I know im being emotional and stuff.
But.Even if it means giving up everything i achieved, i don't mind.
I just want my bana mummy back T.T
Haiz.
Bad day. Thats why its BLOODY FRIDAY.
Sorry guys. Thats all. No mood luh.
Haiz.
Ciaos.

No comments: