Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Helloooooo peopleee :DDD
Hahas. Unfortunately, im still frigging tired. HAHS.
Today didn't go for POA. Because my legs didn't want me to :X
So, slacked until about 10 plus then went for Amaths.
Compulsory you see ?
So yeahs, practically dozing off in class.
My toe has a huge blister that i can hardly even walk luh.
Im crippled ! :X Shit. Lol.
Anyways. Went to mit Sisi and Nagisa at Northpoint after lessons.
HAHS ! Was sooo fun luh cans. Lol.
We went timezone. 0.0 Lucky i wear art club tee.
Ms Jane tan saved me ! :DD

Then theres this weird guy, tapped me on the shoulder.
Chua sai.
He was like " can i have your number ? "
I was like. " Er, no? "
HAHS !
:X okays. So was practically weird. Yeahs. -.-
Then sian le. Went out of timezonee.
So, we saw Zappy, bobo and churen 0.0
HAHAS! :XX i was like, eh eh eh ? ? Lol.
okays. Here's the reply of tagggs.


TERRANCE: ehs? Lol. i never laaaaaa ! ~
HUIYING:Hahas! Eh tell him im innocent !
KAILUN:Lol ? Yeah loh. sue him for abusing your name !
JIAXIN:Lol ! anoh ! He accuse meeee ! :XXXX HAHS !
SKY: Lol ! anohs. molest nid to kanna sue de lehhs. dowan dowan -.-
SISI: Hahas! Okays. I go call ! :X
YEWFAI: Hahas ! YEAHYEAHS ! ATTRACTIVEE ~ -.-


Lols. okays. watching anime. HAHS.
Tmr pk course. So tiredd.
Ciaos.
I love mylittleretardedboy.
but i know he doesn't.

No comments: