Thursday, March 6, 2008

PHEW. I just finished my "proposal". And its like 11.25pm now.
Blame me luh. I took afternoon nap just now :XX Hurhurs.
But, im still sleepyyy. Hahas, my mind is in confusion now.
And and, NCO CAMP IS COMING. omgomgomgomg. Lol. :X
Stress seriously can do many things.
Like, killing your precious brain, turning you into a STM,
and retarded person like me. HAH!
Okays. Im so so so lazy to update.
I just want to thank the NCOs for the layout :D
ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou ! (:
Loveee you guys !! :DDDDDDD
Hahas ! Its gonna be a BLAST man !
Its me, my fellow cadets and CIs ! Woo!
Okays. Lol. Im crazy.
HAHAS, im going to sleepppp now. TIRED !
AND .
No matter how busy i am, i will still think of you (:




i loveeeeeeeeee you ! :D
CIAOS.

No comments: