Saturday, March 15, 2008

Helloooo peoplee. :D
Now, im writing my 100 pledges.
HAHS ! Can't believe it though. Hongsiang finished it !
OMG. 100 lehs ! Kns. Hahas !
Don't know how he did that and its like so fast la cans. 0.0
INCREDIBLE.
Anyways !
Let me tell u something lame la okays.
I mopped my house ! :DD
BUT !
My neighbours baby shit on it.
KNS ! i was like : MY FLOORRRRRRRRRRRR ! T.T
You could imagine, HAHS !
Okays. Lame. And my Amaths homework is like, untouched.
Lol. 5 More Days (:
I'll try my luck for my psp. :DDD
HAHS !
Burnoutburnoutburnoutburnoutburnoutburnoutburnoutburnout..
omg. Lol. Going Port dickson next friday..
OMGOMGOMG.
i forgot !
Campcraft comp ! ..
SHITSHITSHITSHIT !
ARGHHH, why must clash together ! T.T
I don't wanna miss campcraft competition.
Neither do i want to miss my holiday.
Grr. DRATS.
I'd rather competiton be today. -.-
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
You can't imagine how frustrated i am. 0.0
Homework, Competition, pledge, Holiday !?
Omg. Lol. I really think i should go for competition instead. But then. -.-
Lol. Mummy will sooo kill me. Shit.


I feel like,
I don't know you anymore.

No comments: