Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Friends.
Hmphs. Are we even that ?
Conflicts conflicts and more conflicts.
AWW, i loveee my friends. Hahas !
Okays. Im seriously moodless.
Kindda preparing for NCO camp :D
Printing and printing.
Stupid indices notes, I suck at maths.
So yeahs. An easy chapter like Indices, i need notes -.-
I printed 13 pages + 2 pages online.
Quite useful i guess.
I lost my maths notebook.
Which is like so frigging sad. -.-
And and ! I found my thumbdrive ! :DDD
Hahas. Like finally ? I will die without it.
Don't worry thumb drive, I won't lose you againnnn ! :X
Lolssss. I guess. Hurhurs.
Omgomgomgomgomg.
Im sooo nervous.
Nervous capacity last week : 90 / 100 N^c.
Nervous capacity Now: 110/100 N^c
Die. Hahas. Its just like a test.
You've got to study it. (:
And yeahs. Im revising my notes.
And Binomial Theorem is killing me. -.-
Hahas. Okays. I'll update tmr, i hope (:




Countdown to NCO Camp: 2 days
Countdown to Campcraft competition : 9 days

I kept trying to find my way,
but other than that,
im lost without you.

No comments: