Friday, March 21, 2008

Helloooo people !
:DDDD
Okays.
Mum and Dad read my messages.
Like. What the hell lahs.
Then they happened to see something which got me into deep shit.
Grrs. then somemore call that person up luhs.
Kns. :X Totally apologetic to that person now. -.-
Okays. Hahas. Now at my aunt house.
No mum and dad here to nag.
Sortta good lahs. Lol.
Anyways. Yesterday's competition.
Seriously, i failed myself terribly.
Cried like hell.
Haiz. Anyways.
Dad going indo tmr.
And he is gonna take my PSP with him ! T.T
wthell.
Pushcart sale sucks okays.
I don't care whether its for the needy or not.
It so makes my blood boil.
As if im not pissed enough,
Its making it worse.
Im tired. Im tired of who i am,
who im supposed to be and what i should do.
Im tired of thinking and doing and doing for nothing.
Why.
My life sucks okays.
I mean it.

No comments: