Monday, February 11, 2008

EVAN HUBBY :DD
Okays. Today started off weird though. Lol.
And was so tired luh.
After school went to northpoint
to buy Valentines day presents for my good buds ^^
Hahas. Then went out of Northpoint left 2 bucks.
Geesh. Went outta the house with $55.
Went home With $0 .
Hahas ! Was so broke luh cans. Lol.
But quite worth it luh. Hahas !
Anyways.
Left my damn damn important file at Four Leaves.
Like wthell. Lol.
Inside got Npcc consent form and practically, EVERYTHING !
I only realised when i went up my bus -.-
Then called sisi. She went to see. It was like EH .
STILL THERE ! :DDD
OMG. Thank God and the heavens.
THANK YOU SISI !!! (:
hahas. My erzi. Evil.
Pon school then i saw him at northpoint.
Zzz. Then outside popular " LECTURING " him.
Naughty la. Better make sure he come to school tmr.
Hahas. Anyone wants Lester for Valentines ?
He says he's available.
Doing advertising for him .Lol. :XX
Ciaos.
Somehow. I don't know how to give it to you.
I LOVE YOU BOY (:

No comments: