Friday, February 8, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEEPS :DDD
BOOS. (:
hahas. Ben's at my house .Lol.
So sian. and like so damn hot. hurhurs.
Anyways, today cousin coming my house.
Its gonna be damn messy. And im gonna have a hell of a time -.-
so hahas. and like ben is damn quiet. LOL.
shy eh ? Hahas !
Anyways. yesterday was a blast.
But i spent most of my time playing the lappy so, Yeah.
hahas. Lol. So frigging bored luh.
Later mummy ask me do the stupid house work again.
Wondering whether to go Mr and Mrs chan's house to bai nian anot.
Hahas, hope he's there. :D Oopps.
And deshun is like " i want go your house bai nian."
Like. Lol. Daddy doesn't welcome guys, so yeahs.
Not that i don't want luh. Hahas, i can't.
Sorry guys ! :X
Yeah. Nothing to post about, Hahas.
I MISS YOU :DD
ciaos.

No comments: